Welcome to The Pecoy Companies, the area’s premier residential new home builder and remodeler. Kent Pecoy, the owner and founder of The Pecoy Companies brings to the table more than 30 years of residential and commercial building experience. His hand-selected team is best known for their talent, their professionalism and their expertise. A career with The Pecoy Companies is an opportunity to work side by side with some of the area's top industry leaders and utilize some of the industry's most creative and best building practices. A career with The Pecoy Companies begins with the application process.
Pecoy Homes, the area's leading custom home builder and remodeler, has openings in the following positions:
Carpenter - Finish:
- Minimum 5 years of new construction & remodeling experience including installation of doors, casings, baseboard, & crown molding
- Familiarity with building & installing custom cabinetry
- Excellent organization, communication, & follow-through skills, able to manage personnel
Truck Driver / Laborer:
- Minimum 5 years of driving experience and possess a current MA Class A Commercial Driver’s License, current DOT medical card, & outstanding driving history
- Performs and documents pre- and post-trip inspections of assigned vehicle
- Accurately tracks and reports hours and material on each job
- Hard worker, able to take direction, and work in a team environment
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted
- Performs sweeping, clearing debris, digging, demo, etc.
Apprentice – Finish Carpenter:
· Entry level carpenter’s apprentice for residential construction
· Minimum 2 years of finish work and general remodeling experience
· Basic knowledge of carpentry, use of tools, and a willingness to learn new skills and techniques
· High school graduates are encouraged to apply providing you have a carpentry background
The successful applicants for these positions will be dependable, driven, results focused, and a team player with a “can do” attitude. Compensation is negotiable depending upon experience, skills, knowledge, & ability. You must have reliable transportation.
Construction candidates will successfully complete pre-employment Department of Transportation (D.O.T.) physicals and drug screens. All candidates will successfully complete a background check, including previous employment and motor vehicle record.
Why work for us?
The Pecoy Companies is a leading, award winning, privately held residential homebuilder with a consistent track record of industry success and financial health. The Pecoy Companies offers challenging duties, career enhancement, and high customer satisfaction. We also offer competitive wages and benefits, including paid holidays, vacations, and sick/personal time, as well as health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, short-term disability insurance, long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) Plan, and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please print the employment application found on this Website and forward the completed application and resume to Kathy Vivier @ The Pecoy Companies, 215 Baldwin Street, West Springfield, MA 01089, Fax # 413-781-7150.
Thank you for your interest in working for Pecoy Homes!