At Pecoy Homes, we are experienced in land development with parcels of land ranging in size from single building lots to master planned communities with hundreds of residences. Completed projects include both subdivisions for single family homes and multi-family housing communities.
We are experienced in all facets of the extensive process of obtaining entitlements for development on both raw land and on previously developed land. We have assembled a team of professional consultants and service providers from throughout New England to assist us in providing services in the following areas:
- Local Zoning Issues; Zoning Board of Appeals
- Local Planning Board Issues; Special Permits; Overlay District Reviews
- Local Conservation Commission Issues: Wetland Protection Act Issues, Conservation Restrictions; Wetland Resource Delineations
- State Environmental Permitting; EPA Reviews, Environmental Impact Reports
- Endangered Species Issues: Site Assessments, Mitigation, Conservation & Management Permitting
- Archeological Issues; Assessment & Mitigation
- Geo-Technical Issues; Engineering Services, Planning & Implementation, Site Assessments, Soil Testing, Site Design
Our Land Development Team is always open to reviewing new opportunities for involvement in quality development projects.