Uncle Stephen’s Road Lot 1 Plan
- Sophisticated Two Story Home with Optional Loft
- Built with Quality Pecoy Construction and Custom Finishes
- Bright Open Floor Plan with 2,754 square feet of Living Space on the Shore in West Dennis Cape Cod
- Gourmet Kitchen and Dining Nook open to spacious Family Room
- Red Oak Hardwood Floors Throughout Main Living Area
- Three Bedrooms and Three Bathrooms
- Generous Master Suite with Walk-in Closet and Master Bath
- Spectacular views of the ocean and the iconic Light House Inn Beach and Yacht Club
General Info Beachside Landing
West Dennis is located in the southwest corner of the town of Dennis and is bordered to the north by South Dennis, to the east by Dennis Port, to the south by Nantucket Sound, and to the west by South Yarmouth. West Dennis has a total population of 2,242.
The Cape town of West Dennis is best known for its 16 gorgeous beaches of Nantucket Sound, many of which are very family-centric. The most popular of its beaches are: Bayview Beach, Haigis Beach, Howes Beach, Mayflower Beach to name a few and the very well-known West Dennis Beach located on West Dennis Beach Road in West Dennis, MA. This beach is a very large Nantucket Sound Beach offering visitors tons of parking, lifeguards on duty, windsurfing, kite flying, a nice family playground and tons of ocean breakwater to explore.